When it comes to your health and happiness, you should never settle for less than the best. That is why we aim to deliver excellent care at a reasonable price. From the moment you first set foot in out office to the last day of your treatment, we make it our mission to give you the quality of treatment that you deserve. Be confident that we are the right choice for you.
Our staff is always kind and considerate, taking a friendly approach to your orthodontic care. In our office, we want you to feel right at home. Throughout your treatment, the staff will work to make sure you are fully informed and understand the decisions we make regarding your care.
Your stunning smile will be created using groundbreaking, proven techniques informed by the latest in research and assisted by the latest technological innovations. We work to craft a treatment plan that best meets your needs, focusing on minimal treatment time and maximum comfort.
We look forward to correcting your smile.
for your Treatment
What Our Patients Are Saying
- When I went for my first consultation at West Houston Orthodontics, they really took the time to answer every question I had. My teeth had crowding, and previously a few orthodontists had told me that I would need to get extractions done to make room. However, Dr. Tabakman recommended to shave down each tooth just a tiny bit to make extra room. I liked this option more, as it was much better than losing my teeth. Plus, there was no pain involved in this procedure hence no need for shots which made it all the more feasible. The practice also offers payment plans and let me schedule the next appointment the very same day. I am really happy with the experience! -Gennie D.
- “When my son got braces, Dr. Tabakman and his team explained us everything in a step-by-step approach. They were really accommodating even though we had such a crazy schedule. The staff took time to know us right away and answered all the questions we had. Dr. Tabakman always has these educational contests for the kids while they are in the waiting room. We won two tickets to Splash Town last month and it was a really nice surprise! -Susan M.
- “ I got my braces off after two years of treatment at West Houston Orthodontics and I must say that I am really pleased with the results! My smile has dramatically improved and I honestly never knew that my teeth could look so good! Apart from myself, my two daughters also received treatment at West Houston Orthodontics. All I can say is that Dr. Tabakman is one of the best in his field and I strongly recommend him because of his friendliness, concern for patients and commitment and dedication to continue learning. The appointment staff always kept us updated for our coming appointments. The rest of the staff is also very welcoming and made the whole experience highly comfortable and relaxing. With such great service and amazing results, what more can one want? -Jane F.
- “Both my daughters have been Dr. Tabakman’s patients. He has worked miracles and totally transformed the smile of my nine year old who had a very prominent underbite. My fourteen year old on the other hand is actually a new patient who does not sit well for doctors, but Dr. Tabakman and his team have her totally won over! The entire team is highly professional and efficient and at the same time so personable and friendly. They have truly proved to be a blessing for our family!The service, environment and results – all a straight A+!” -Mary W.
- “I had a great experience at West Houston orthodontics. Not only were Dr Tabakman and all his staff so professional and exceptional, they also explained each thing in detail and gave prompt answers to all my questions. I felt really comfortable and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an orthodontist!” -Antoinette
Allowing someone to alter your smile or your child’s smile can be difficult, and we honor that fact. Orthodontic treatment will alter the appearance of the patient and even change their personality as they become more confident in themselves. Because of the massive impact treatment can have on the patient, we make certain to offer treatment options that utilize current technology.
Why is this so important? Well, in the past, many people thought of orthodontic treatment as being a long and painful process. But treatments that are aided by modern and emerging technology tend to go fast, cause less discomfort, and offer incredible results. In fact, depending on the option you choose, you can even see what the final results will be before you ever go through a single day of treatment.
Dr. Tabakman is always looking to incorporate new and innovative forms of treatment into his practice. As long as the method has proven results, he will work to offer it to his patients. When you select West Houston Orthodontics, you can rest assured that you are getting the latest and most innovative care.
Schedule your FREE Consultation